Replacement Request of an article
To request the replacement, kind customers must have the following documents and information:
- Original invoice (indicating the order number, invoice, code reviews);
- In case of partial withdrawal, in addition to the invoice, the item code/s;
- Bank on which to obtain the transfer (IBAN and SWIFT codes - the current account of the invoice) or PayPal account.
S&F Electronics reserves the right to inspect the product before accepting or not the returned. If all conditions are respected, the customer will be given the choice between exchange or refund of the purchased article. In this case, whatever was the mode of payment used, the refund will be within a few days, up to 5, limiting the inconvenience to the customer.
If these conditions are not respected, the return will not be accepted, and the customer can choose to recover the products purchased paying for delivery. In case of refusal to transport S&F Electronics reserves the right to withhold goods and the corresponding amount.
Right to Return
Under Article. 5 DL 185/1999, if the customer is a consumer, is entitled to rescind the purchase contract for any reason, without explanation and without penalty. The right of withdrawal is not allowed to legal persons (eg companies, retailers, etc.). and to persons acting for purposes related to their business. To exercise this right, the customer will simply send the S&F Electronics a statement to that effect (via form) within 10 days of receipt of goods. Such notice shall be sent by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt or by telegram or fax (+39 0586 219806), addressed to:
Via Cosimo del Fante, 29
After receiving such notice of withdrawal, our customer service will quickly communicate with instructions on how to return the goods, which will take place within 10 working days of receiving it and whose costs will be borne by the customer, added to the cost of shipping the first delivery, which will not be refunded.
The right of withdrawal is subject to the following conditions:
- The law applies to product purchased in its entirety, it is not possible to exercise only on the withdrawal of the product purchased;
- The purchased goods must be complete and returned in original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and ancillary equipment), to limit damage to the original packaging. - By law, postage for the return of the item are borne by the customer;
- Shipment, until the certificate of receipt is in our warehouse, is under the full responsibility of the customer;
- If goods are damaged during transport, we will inform the Client;
- S&F Electronics does not respond in any way for damage, theft or loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments;
- Upon arrival at the warehouse, the product will be examined to assess any damage or tampering not caused from transport. If the package and/or the original packaging are damaged, S&F Electronics ensure withhold from the reimbursement due to a percentage, but not more than 20% of it, as cost of restoration.
Despite any repair costs for damages assessed to the original packaging, S&F Electronics will reimburse the customer the full amount already paid by bank transfer within 14 days of the return of goods.
The Client shall provide the bank on which the reimbursement has to be made (IBAN and SWIFT code - Account of the invoice payor).
The right of withdrawal declines in full, for lack of the essential integrity of the asset (the packaging and/or its content), where S&F Electronics finds:
- The absence of the outer and/or the original inner;
- The lack of integral elements of the product (accessories, parts, ...);
- Damage to the product for reasons other than its transport.
In the case of revocation of the right of withdrawal, S&F Electronics will return to sender the purchased goods, charging the same postage.
The articles must come to S&F Electronics complete and in original packaging and in their own and untouched. In no case will be accepted or made unauthorized packaging of luck. In no event shall also be authorized and approved made regarding products and orders lower than the 40 euro purchase.
Products sold by S&F Electronics are backed by manufacturer's warranty. To take advantage of the guarantee, the customer must:
- Keep the invoice received with the goods.
- an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org documenting the failure of the product with digital pictures.
If there is no manufacturer's warranty, S&F Electronics guarantees its products, unless otherwise indicated on the site, for :
12 months: for all spare parts
In all cases the warranty applies to products that present lack of conformity and/or failures not found at the moment of the purchase, provided that the product is properly used and with due diligence (subjected to its intended use).
Repairs during warranty period are provided through service centres authorized by the individual producers. To find the service centre nearest to you, please send an e-mail at to email@example.com
No damage can be applied to S&F Electronics for any delays in repairs or replacements.
The good to repair or replace must be returned by Customer in its original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and ancillary equipment).
If the manufacturer does not have the Assistance Centre, the S&F Electronics' Customer Service will deal with the replacement of the defective item at no extra costs for the customer, trying to minimize the inconvenience.
If, for any reason, S&F Electronics is unable to make its customers a warranty product ( repaired or replaced ), S&F Electronics snc will proceed at its discretion refunding the amount paid or to replacing a product of equal or superior characteristics.
For products deemed defective by the customer that will be proved as functional by the technical staff of S&F Electronics after the test, will be charged the cost of the technical operation and the cost of shipments required for the delivery and return.